Ltd. is the most popular type of business activity in the UK. Setting the company doesn’t take long. Receiving Companies House Certificate and Memorandum allows you to start your business and further registrations for VAT, Payroll or CIS or opening company bank account.
Benefits of starting a Limited Company:
- simple and quick registration (up to 24 hours)
- small share capital (starting from 1 pound)
- limited liability (up to the committed capital)
- advantageous financial thresholds (20% tax of income not exceeding £300 000)
A Limited Company must employ at least one director. To become a director you ought to be at least 16 y.o., be a resident in the UK and having all settled with your eventual bankruptcy.
Our office provides a comprehensive Limited Company services, from the registration to every accounts required by the British law. We also deliver the registration address and offer secretary services on request.
In order to meet clients’ expectations and respecting the values of your time, we operate online and through correspondence. The distance is not a problem – we cooperate with clients from England, Scotland, Wales and other European countries.
- We have the knowledge and over 8 years of experience and we employ professional accountants, working in British accountancy realities for over 20 years.
- Competitive prices.
- We are fully involved in our clients’ issues, we offer friendly approach and commitment.
- We act quick and on time and above all else we are reliable as we always keep our word.
Entrusting your accounts to an experienced accountant helps you save time, precious for your company’s development.
We provide Limited Companies with comprehensive accounting services, each client receives a bundle of services:
- VAT accounts
- Full Payroll (up to 2 employees)
- Corporation Tax to HMRC
- Annual Return to Companies House
- Director’s Self-Assessment